Cubresa is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with the privacy statement.
Cubresa may change this policy from time to time by updating this document.
What we collect
- We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Business location address including post code
- Tax ID
- Other information relevant to file download requests, customer surveys and /or offers
What do we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email or address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail; we may use the information to customise products to your interest.
- From time-to-time our website requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and e-mail address), and demographic information (such as ZIP or postal code). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of our website.
Our website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put into place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Cubresa, Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on our website.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the guidelines of the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
You may opt out of any future contact by us at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address or telephone numbers on our website.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.