Would you like to be at the forefront of an evolution in medical imaging? Be part of a close-knit, professional team working to reveal disease & therapeutic mechanisms with real simultaneous PET/MRI solutions?
Cubresa is looking for intermediate systems designers and software developers who want to work on something meaningful.
- Design, programming, testing and maintenance of medical imaging equipment and software
- Assisting in the development of methods related to reconstruction of images from raw measurement data
- Orientation towards excellence in product development
- Familiarity with C++ programming
- Completion of a science or engineering degree
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
The following past experience is useful but not required:
- Working within a quality system based on a standard such as ISO 9001, ISO 13485 or IEC 62304
- Software development process, including requirements, design and test
- Development of Medical Imaging Software, in particular PET image reconstruction algorithms
- Performance optimization of algorithms
- Knowledge of Python
- Familiarity with the DICOM standard
- Experience using Visual Studio IDE
- Using continuous integration, unit testing, and software version control tools
- UI development
Cubresa is a world leader in the design and development of clinical and preclinical PET inserts for MRI, but we can’t do it without talented team members. Our vision is to improve human well-being by empowering medical professionals to better understand complex diseases and develop personalized therapies. Our particular niche market is the emergent technology of simultaneous PET/MRI imaging, which allows improved visualization of disease processes in brain, heart and cancer. The environment at Cubresa is collaborative, focused, energetic and creative. If you have a desire to be part of a world-class team on the cutting edge of the medical imaging field, we encourage you to apply.
Please contact Ryan Sparkes, R&D Director, with resume and cover letter