Cubresa is a fast-paced medical device imaging company specializing in the design and development of imaging based solutions to solve the complex neuro based diseases. Our goal is to improve human health by empowering researchers and medical professionals through our state-of-the-art technology and software. We are looking for talented and driven individuals to join our team who are passionate about the work that they do and the people that they inspire.
We are looking for a product manager who will be responsible for the overall success of our PET based imaging solutions product line. You will be responsible for managing the product’s lifecycle from development to product launch. You will be responsible for assisting with bringing our company’s vision and strategy to life. As the Product Manager you will need to understand and respond to customer needs and wants in addition to being able to convert those into product and/or project requirements.
As Product Manager, you are the product evangelist who aligns our product strategy to the marketing programs and content that enable sales success. Backed up with market evidence, you know our competitors like the back of your hand and you know our customers. With this knowledge, you develop product positioning and value-based messaging that resonates with customers and empowers our sales channels to win. In this role, you collaborate with marketing to develop innovative programs that drive demand. You develop content that positions our value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our customers’ problems. You are obsessed with tracking performance and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
• As part of the Product Management team, your duties and responsibilities will include:
o Source and develop market intelligence—be the expert on our customers, who are they, where they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria
o Map target audiences by market segment and industry vertical, develop a quantitative definition & customer/influencer persona based on clear customer pain points
o Lead the product development team in creating the product road map
o Listen to and understand customer feedback, and respond to product suggestions
o Work with a cross-functional team to determine the product’s business model
o Define the marketing and PR strategies for the product
o Remain abreast of the latest industry trends and technology
o Research and suggest new product development and refinements for existing products
o Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition -how they are positioned today and where we expect them to go tomorrow.
o Develop our unique product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target customers
o Plan and manage net-new products launches and releases of upgraded products and coordinate the cross-functional implementation of the plan
o Create cohesive product marketing plans, including key activities and budgets to support customer retention and expansion as well as new customer acquisition
o Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our customers and users, our value proposition and our differentiation.
o Lead the development of technical content creation such as demos, videos, workshops, tutorials, blogs, and technical whitepapers both pre and post sales engagements
o Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements, customer presentations and written works
o Assess the effectiveness of the product marketing programs on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes
• Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
• Clear written and oral communication skills who engages in conversation
• Proficiency with MS Office applications
• A conscientious and details oriented individual
• Developed time management and personal organizational skills
• Must be able to work in a cross-cultural environment
• Must be comfortable working in hybrid environment (i.e., in-person and virtual meetings)
• Enjoys a fast-paced environment
• Must be self-motivated
• Able to effectively management multiple projects at once
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• A bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or a related field; MBA preferred
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in medical device industry
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a product manager
• Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, customers and partners
• Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
• Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
• The following are preferred assets:
o Familiarity with project management processes
o Exposure to the development of medical products intended for use in the clinical sector, as outlined by the requirement of regulatory bodies including the FDA, Health Canada, and European/UK agencies
o Familiarity with internationally recognized quality processes (e.g., ISO)
o Familiarity with internationally recognized standards (e.g., IEC60601-1)
o Familiarity with regulatory processes for medical device licensing (e.g., FDA 510(k), Health Canada, CE Mark)
o Experience working in a medical product start-up environment
o Experience working in a biomedical research environment (e.g., preparing posters, presenting at conferences)
o Experience as a registered participant in trade shows as part of outbound marketing team
• Winnipeg, MB Canada
• Permanent full time
RATE OF PAY:
• The successful applicant will be remunerated based on their skills and experience
DATE OF POSTING: 2 December 2022
CLOSING DATE: Once the successful candidate is selected
Applicants should submit a written request for consideration along with a resume (or a summary of qualifications) to:
800-136 Market Ave.
Winnipeg, MB R3B 0P4
Reference “Product Manager” in the subject line.