Get access to information about our products, as well as our published white papers and webinars here. If you have not visited our website before, just fill out a short form to gain access to a link to download the item that you are interested in. Check back for new information and material. And please do not hesitate to reach out directly with any questions or comments.
– PET/MRI Applications. Direct Download if you have pop-ups disabled.
– Incorporating PET into Your Preclinical MRI Facility. Direct Download if you have pop-ups disabled.
– Synthesis and in vivo SPECT Evaluation of a Novel Butyrylcholinesterase Diagnostic Radioligand for Alzheimer’s Disease, D. Debay, et al., Dalhousie University, Mount St. Vincent Univ., Halifax, NS, Canada, AAIC 2016 Poster Presentation. Direct Download if you have pop-ups disabled.
– Synthesis of a glycosylated Gd-DOTA-4AMP with FDG, towards a bimodal contrast agent for pH quantification, Samuel C. Gilmore1, Jasmine P. Acfalle1, Brandon S. Goldenberg1, and Mark D. Pagel1,2, 1. Department Chemistry & Biochemistry, University of Arizona, 2. Department of Cancer Systems Imaging, MD Anderson Cancer Center, ISMRM 2017 Poster Presentation. Direct Download if you have pop-ups disabled.
– Adding Simultaneous PET as a Complementary Imaging Modality to Your MRI: An Example Showing an Ongoing Study of Mouse Models of Ovarian Cancer, Kimberly Brewer 1, Andrea West 2, Christa Davis 1, Marianne Stanford 2, Joann Zhang 3, 1 Biomedical Translational Imaging Centre (BIOTIC), 2 Immunovaccine Inc., and 3 Cubresa, Inc., MPIC 2017 Poster Presentation. Direct Download if you have pop-ups disabled.
If the downloaded file does not automatically open, you may need to install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer or mobile device. Some Internet browsers also have plugins that will open .PDF files in a window or tab. Users of the Chrome browser may need to right-click and choose the Download Linked File As… option from the download link that appears.